It's baby Girl #4!!!

We had our ultrasound last week, and baby is healthy and growing well. SHE (yes, it's a girl!) looks great! I was hoping to post some pictures, but I can't get our scanner to work. I'll try to get some posted sometime, but they're just regular ultrasound images, so although I love to look at her, there's really not much detail to see at this point anyway!
I have been feeling pretty well lately (other than a twisted ankle, which knocked me out for a couple days). Once we got past the first trimester sick-weak feeling, things have gone really smoothly pregnancy-wise.
I think knowing baby's gender this time has really upped the anticipation level regarding the arrival of this precious little girl. (I'm sure my growing belly serves as a daily anticipatory reminder, too!) Abigail loves to make funny noises "to get the baby to laugh", and she has felt her kick a couple times. She keeps asking if we can name the baby Edna. (Probably not, honey...) I don't think Eliana and Joelle really understand any of it, although I tell them there's a baby in mommy's tummy, and they like to blow raspberries on my belly button! Our little house is going to be very full, but it's first and foremost full of love, so any physical crowding is really immaterial in the grand scheme of things.
I would really love to post so much more regularly and significantly about all that is going on in our lives and in my heart right now. At this point, I haven't found a good way to balance all the demands on my time to allow for quality writing time. Perhaps that will come as I am able to release some of my business duties to my new assistant. (Praise the LORD! We have hired someone to help me with the administrative side of our business. She is doing great so far, and I think it will be a huge weight off my shoulders to hand her some of the tedious, time-consuming bookkeeping and office tasks that I am currently carrying.)