I can't be silent

This is obviously not a political blog, but I cannot be silent on this issue. If you can vote in the USA, please, please watch the following video and read this article. PLEASE consider the value of the life of the unborn and newly born in your election decisions. If you cannot vote in the USA, please watch and pray for God's mercy.

This video is not graphic, but does discuss the death of newborn babies and can be very disturbing. Please don't watch the video in the presence or hearing of young children.



*Added note: I took only a cursory glance at the website promoted at the end of this video, and I want state clearly that by passing on this video I am in no way expressing any support or approval of that particular site.

If you missed the link above, read the article here: http://online.wsj.com/public/article_print/SB121261107480446197.html