Sometimes I blog so that I'll remember things later...

Abigail went to see her first movie in a theater this week. We watched "Horton Hears A Who". It was precious to watch her face gaze in awe at the huge screen. When the previews finished and the movie was about to start, she looked at me with the most beautiful, innocent, childlike anticipation and asked with wonder in her eyes "Is Horton coming now?" I can't capture the essence of that moment, but it was heart-wrenchingly beautiful to share with her.

Abigail has started calling us "Mom" and "Dad" sometimes, instead of always "Mommy" and "Daddy". (little tear...my girl is growing up so fast!)

Some more adorable Abigailisms:
Maz-a-geen = magazine
Jamma Man = Gingerbread man
The alphabet song goes like this: “ABCDHFG, Nex time wont you sing wif me?” (repeat 3 times)

She loves to give her sisters hugs and kisses, and often says "I wuv you, sister."

1 comments:

Sarah Bloom March 25, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

That is so sweet! We took our four-year-old son to see Horton last week, and it was fabulous. I've also been noticing all those little things that mean he is growing up ... :-)