Abigailese

Abigail's language skills have improved rapidly over the last few months, but she still has her own idea of how to pronounce certain things. Here is a short list of some of the sayings we find especially cute:

I do my byself -------------------------(I do it by myself)
Ah-Hog --------------------------------(hot dog)
I not yike it gock ----------------------(I don’t like it dark)
Timmy-tame-o ------------------------(tomato)
I have a froat --------------------------(I have a sore throat)
Ella-nana ------------------------------(Eliana)
Foff ------------------------------------(moth)
Bwin-ah-boon -------------------------(balloon)
I have a got ---------------------------(I forgot)
Nissue --------------------------------(tissue)
Checkup ------------------------------(Ketchup)
Chicken -------------------------------(Kitchen)

1 comments:

jen October 31, 2007 at 3:21 PM  

I like the Timmy-tame-o :)

pleased to hear her language is improving :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog