The Trip: Who Needs Old Faithful When You've Got Cute Kids?

Just take a look at Abigail and her cousin Liam sleeping in the double-stroller. They're so cute I just had to take a picture.



Apparently, I wasn't the only one who thought they were cute. A big group of asian tourists flocked around the stroller and took pictures of them while cooing things in a language I couldn't understand. What you can't see in the photo is the guy off to the left with his movie camera taking video of them sitting there. This happened just after Old Faithful finished erupting. Old Faithful is great and everything, but we've got TWO CUTE KIDS over here!!



Abigail clutches Liam's head for security as the hands of strangers reach for her. I'm glad I'm not too sqeamish about Abigail receiving spontaneous attention from strangers.* Mostly, we just got a laugh out of it.



*Just to clarify - I do not invite strangers to photograph, videotape, ogle, or touch my precious baby. I just mean that I was not overly concerned in this particular context. The observers were (mostly) keeping their distance, and there was plenty of parental and grand-parental supervision. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous September 3, 2006 at 6:04 PM  

what a wonderful double pushchair
jen at http://jensthoughtsandfeelings.blogspot.com/

Lara July 24, 2007 at 9:15 AM  

HILARIOUS!! You're right - the Apples'n'Oranges giveaway shirt would have been perfect for this situation!! :)

Lara
Apples'n'Oranges

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive