Sink Swim

I wish I could say that I decided to put Abigail in the sink because it was TOO DARN HOT outside and I wanted to find a creative way for her to go for a swim. But, althought it was too hot to be outside for more than a nanosecond, she actually ended up in the sink because of the sheer force of her will.

Somehow, when I held her up to the sink to wash off her hands, she ended up getting her feet up there, then putting them in the sink, then sitting on the edge, then squatting over the water, then "oh, fine, just sit down in the water and play". I did manage to get the dishwasher unloaded and reloaded while she splashed, which is all but a miracle. I am now firmly resolved to keep her out of the sink for the forseeable future. Now that she's played in there twice, she calls out "Wa-wa!" every time we go into the kitchen and cries when I don't let her turn handwashing into a dip in the pool.









1 comments:

Jen and family August 4, 2006 at 5:33 PM  

looks like she was having fun
do u have a paddling pool for her