Playing Catch-Up

Sorry, things have been a little crazy 'round here lately. I have been getting to sing at IHOP quite a bit the last couple weeks (Yay!). But, I have mostly been singing for the 6am set, which means I've been getting up at 4am to get a shower and be there before 5:30am. Soooo...I have not been staying up late to post pictures. Here is a few from the last few days. No time for cute commentary. I must go sleep. Been awake for 22 hours, and Abigail wakes up in about 5...






OK, lest you think I'm an awful mommy, I must comment on this one. See, she was really happy right before I went and grabbed my camera. She thought being in the little box was loads of fun. But once the camera was ready for a picture, the fun moment was over. I took the picture anyway - does that make me mean?

2 comments:

Aunt Murry August 9, 2006 at 3:40 PM  

No it does not make you mean.

Melzie August 11, 2006 at 10:20 AM  

omgosh this kellogs moment made me LITERALLY LOL :) You should submit that to them :) xoxo melzie