The Name Above Every Name

I haven't told you yet!!!!! I forgot to post the exciting news. Earlier this week, Abigail learned the sign for "Jesus"! I have been teaching her the sign (look it up here if you don't know it) when we pray, when we look at the painting of Jesus in the prayer room, or when she plays with one of her crosses in her room. A few days ago we had been sick, and the next morning I told Abigail "Let's thank Jesus for making you feel better so fast." When I said "Jesus" she looked up at me and did the sign. Now she does it all the time when we say The Name. Of course, we're still focusing on giving her lots of content to go along with that sign, but just knowing that she know His Name is such a joy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive