Guess Who Peed In Her Potty?!?!?!?!


Yep, that's right. Our little girl is a potty prodigy. See, I'm not crazy for getting bringing home The Potty Chair so early. Today after Abigail woke up from her nap, she walked into the bathroom and "said" she wanted to sit on the potty (i.e. she said dadadadada while tapping the lid and grabbing her diaper). I got her situated, and she sat for a little bit, swinging her chubby little legs. She got off, then back on, then off, then back on. She sat for a moment, then looked up at me with a look of concern on her face. I told her it was ok to go pee in the potty, and she actually did it! She peed a tiny bit, then looked up at me, I told smiled and told her it was ok, and she finished going. I smiled and cheered and clapped and called for Aaron to come. She looked a little bewildered by all the noise, but she looked on with interest as I dumped out her pee into the toilet and she watched it flush away. Hugs of congratulation followed. I'm such a proud Mommy. My little girl is learning so fast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive