Christiiiiiiiiiiiina!

My dear, dear friend Christina is here visiting for the week. She is currently stationed in Hawaii with the US Army. She will be deployed to Iraq in August, and I am thrilled and honored that she decided to come visit ME during her final leave before shipping out. File away this picture and pray for her, especially after August.




Oh, and Christina insisted that I post a picture of Abigail with Mommy, so here you go. It is a good opportunity to show off the pretty, pretty earrings that she purchased for me in Hawaii as a christmas gift.

1 comments:

Melissa September 24, 2006 at 10:08 PM  

Hi Sarah,
I'm Melissa Anaya, our mutual friend, Christina, told me about your blog! So I looked you up! She tells me so much about you! I loved that story about Abigail and communion! So sweet!
Melissa http://honeybeesbliss.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive