Better Than A Playpen

Baby gates are wonderful things! I put the gate up across the hallway, so I can stick Abigail in there and she can play either in the hallway or her room, but nowhere else. It worked beautifully! Being able to walk into her room gives her enough to do to stay entertained, and being able to walk into the hallway allows her to see me (which keeps her from feeling like I'm punishing her by sequestering her away all by herself.) Yay! Now I can clean the floors without her trying to play in the piles while I attempt to sweep them into the dustpan.


She's holding her jacket in her hand because she was trying to put it on and take it off repeatedly. She kept having me help her get one arm in the sleeve, then she would try to put the rest on, then pull it off and start all over again.

2 comments:

Nettie April 28, 2006 at 10:19 AM  

What a cutie! And what a good walker! I love the name Abigail. Do you ever call her Abby?

sarah April 29, 2006 at 5:07 PM  

Thanks for the nice comment! For now we always call her Abigail, but we have some friends who call her Abby, and we could switch over to that someday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive