It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood...

Spring has sprung...or so it seems here in mid-January. Today it was over 60 degrees! Abigail and I went for a walk to pick up a couple things from the store and on the way back we stopped at a little park a couple blocks away. It was her first visit, and she loved it. This is a park geared toward little ones, so I think when spring really comes we will be spending a lot of time there. Here she is on the swing and riding a bouncy animal. She went on the slide too, but I couldn't get a picture because I kept both hands on her the whole time to keep her from falling back and smacking her head! (Oh, and that gorgeous weather I was talking about? Guess what the forcast is for tomorrow - Snow. Go figure!)
Before looking at picture #3, I just want to remind you...perms are always super-tight and extra curly for the first few days. Yes, I got a perm, and this is Abigail's reaction about 60 seconds after I came in the door. Greeeat, like she didn't pull my hair enough already!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive