Another New Thing I Did Today

I know this doesn't make me a bad mom, but it sure made me feel like one: Abigail and I were sitting on the couch and she was looking out the window. It was a gorgeous day, so I decided we should go to the park while we had the chance. It was a little windy, so I wanted Abigail to wear a hat. I got up from the couch and Abigail was engrossed looking out the window, so I left her. On the couch. BAD IDEA! I literally ran to her room (maybe 20 feet away?) to grab her hat, and grabbed a jacket too. As I turned to run back, I heard it - THUD! Yep, there she was on the floor, crying her little eyes out, looking terrified. I felt horrible. She had either fallen or crawled off the couch and it was all my fault. She is fine, no bumps or bruises, but I felt awful. I won't make that mistake again.

1 comments:

Karen January 25, 2006 at 10:44 PM  

Hi...I surfed into your blog today and enjoyed your photos of your beautiful little girl! I have a new granddaughter...5 months old...so baby blogs are very interesting to me! Thanks for sharing.

Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive